Monday, January 27, 2014

Fell into Place

In my last post, I mentioned the fall on the ice a few days ago.  At physical therapy today it was confirmed that when I fell, I knocked my sacrum back into a normal alignment.  I even shoved L-5 a smidge to the right to make it slightly closer to normal.  What are the odds?  That has to be a once in a lifetime type of thing, right?  My back is still sore and I still have some residual coochie burning, but on a positive note I can sit down without a pillow!  Yay!  My PT asked if she should just start shoving her patients onto the floor.  Whatever works, right?!

I don't suggest anyone with these conditions or any other conditions (or those who aren't fashionably ill) purposely fall down.  Obviously, it's dangerous and the odds of correcting a problem have to be slim to none.  Maybe I should play the lottery this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment