Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Mentally Exhausted

Being fashionably ill is incredibly exhausting and mentally draining.  Something happened today that right now I can not say much about.  I walked around in a daze.  It was as if someone cast a fog over my entire day or almost like it wasn't real.  Don't worry, it isn't directly health related, but my situation does not make it any easier.  My health is the same, but it's a problem.  It's always a problem, but now it feels like a bigger problem.  I'm not working and that's a major problem.  I started my own business because I was fashionably ill and lost my corporate job due to illness.  Unfortunately, it's just hard to work if you're in pain, medicated, or in bed -- whether it's your own company or not.  Anyway, I have spent today wishing, hoping, and praying that I can get some pain relief so I can move forward.

Everything can change in a split second.  Your life can be turned upside down instantly.  Now, more than ever, I want to be healthy.  I need to be healthy.  I need to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment